DirectID is a Global Credit Risk Platform that is redefining the industry for both lenders and their consumers by leveraging real-time bank data. Our platform leverages Open Finance and bank statement data to help our customers throughout the credit risk lifecycle from onboarding through to collections & recoveries.
We have over13,000+ business and consumer bank connections across the globe. With access to1.5bn potential users in over 45+ countries, partnering with DirectID enables a robust foundation for international growth and scale.
We are building a global and ubiquitous credit risk platform and capability delivering the most accurate credit risk data, instantly
We are a growing company, and we recognise we are not just building world-class products, we are also seeking to build a world-class team and a set of sustainable practices that will continue to deliver value as we scale. We believe that the best work comes from cross-functional, self-organizing, and diverse teams that take ownership of their processes and practices.
This is an expansion role within the team and has been created because of continued company growth. We are currently recruiting sales professionals to drive growth and a profitable pipeline through deal origination, proposition development, commercial negotiations, and closure with involvement throughout the delivery process. You will manage an opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep banking domain expertise, commercial acumen and client relationship skills with key buyers and decision makers at new and/or existing clients. You might be a consultant who has built strong client relationships with high street banks and challenger banks and worked on business transformation projects, creation of Global Business Services, transformation of one or more of the following: Core banking services, Mortgage processing, Collections and Recoveries, Compliance services including KYC & AML, Payment processing and Credit Services.
Above all, we want someone who can bring together client relationship skills with deep subject expertise to understand our client’s business, solve our client’s business problems and bring them with you to deal closure. You will have passion and hunger for leading and pursuing sales within a designated market – initially UK focused but with truly global opportunities
· 5+ years consultative B2B selling experience
· Ability to Initiate and pursue senior/C-suite level stakeholder conversations management
· Industry experience in Lending and/or Credit Risk
· Sales Pursuit, Lead Generation and Pipeline Management experience
· Commercial and contract negotiations expertise
· Passion for business development
· Determination and self-empowerment in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
· A track record of building both internal and external trust-based relationships
· Collaborative style across diverse groups
· A great team and challenging problems to solve
· Fully remote working
· A flexible working environment – we are one of our region’s top 10 most flexible employers
· EMI Share Scheme
· We're a growing company so your contributions will be valued and have a big impact
· Mentoring and training
· Vocational training allowance and a training fund to use as you want for non-work-related training
Learn more about Careers at DirectID
This is no ordinary team hired to fill seats. We have assembled a world leading team to build products at the bleeding edge of the financial revolution – and we’re winning.
Want to join us?