Working within our Customer Success Team in Edinburgh for our DirectID and current legacy products, you will be an integral part of The ID Co as we strive to help our customers achieve their goals.
You will be working as dedicated support for one of our top strategic account and will be the first line of support for all their customer queries. Our customers and their customers need a safe pair of hands that they can trust to pick up their questions and find them the answers they want in a short period of time. As this is a level 1 support role, in some cases that will require getting assistance from our technical Support team for level 2 support or our internal Development team. The role requires someone who has a passion for helping people, creative thinking, the ability to forecast what customers might be looking for and a strong desire to learn about the product.
This is a fixed term contract for 1 year that could turn into a full-time position depending on the business needs.
- Dedicated level 1 support for one of our strategic customers, you will be their main point of contact for all their customer queries
- Supporting the response to all customer questions, within the agreed timescales set out within our SLA's
- Escalate customer queries to Level 2 support if needed
- Work with the wider Customer Success team to ensure all customer queries are solved or escalated accordingly
- Assist with customer communications during the course of major incidents
- Assisting development team in building documentation for customers
- Great attention to detail
- Great written and spoken English
- Focuses on priorities to drive business performance
- Communicates with colleagues effectively by listening and sharing information
- Consults and briefs others regularly, ensuring full understanding is achieved
- Handles difficult situations confidently and removes restrictions to communication
- Seeks feedback to enable setting of high standards
- Commitment to team initiatives and goals
- Plays a positive role within the team
- Promotes cross departmental relations
- Seeks appropriate guidance when required
- When considering business challenges, thinks through options thoroughly and is open to flexible solutions
- Demonstrates continuous improvement
- Adapts with change to working practices
- Energetic and passionate contributor
- Previous experience with working with Zendesk and support for SaaS businesses could be beneficial.
- A great team and challenging problems to solve
- We're a growing company so your contributions will be valued and have a big impact
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Mentoring and training
- Subscriptions to Safari Books Online, PuralSight and support with certain paid examination
- Friday afternoon training time and social events
To apply for this position, please click HERE