As an engineer with DirectID, you will be helping produce a product used by customers worldwide to help people live their dreams. You'll be working within a Scrum team to design, implement, test and deploy our cloud products in a production environment. It's a full-stack position and you'll be working on all stages of the product lifecycle. Our products harness the power of cutting-edge Open Banking APIs and include a React front-end to allow users to share their banking data with lenders to enable quicker lending decisions, and a set of RESTful web APIs written in C# using the latest ASP.NET Core framework to let the lenders access that data.
- Strong experience of front-end web development experience building web applications having proper layers of abstraction, separation of concerns and incorporating reusable components
- Experience integrating with back-end APIs via REST
- Ability to build responsive/cross-platform designs
- Experience with common front-end development and build tools such as Webpack, NPM, Git, etc.
- Experience of SQL database and other storage technologies
- Knowledge of software development best practices - automated testing, continuous integration, SOLID principles, etc.
- Experience of following agile, particularly understanding of the Scrum framework
We would also like
- Experience of working in a cloud environment e.g. Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of Flux architecture (Redux).
- Experience with responsive frameworks
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledgeable on Accessibility
- Experience working with a CMS
- Experience with charting libraries
- Understanding of web security best practices
- A passionate promoter of collaborative development
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Cosmos DB and MongoDB
- A great team and challenging problems to solve
- We're a growing company so your contributions will be valued and have a big impact
- Competitive Salary
- Mentoring and training
- Annual training allowance and a subscription to Safari Books Online
- Friday afternoon training time and social events
- Monthly social activities like paint-balling and chocolate tasting
- A great office and working environment - there's a pool table!
To apply for this position, please click HERE