Working within our Customer Success Team in Edinburgh for our DirectID and current legacy products, you will be an integral part of The ID Co as we strive to help our customers achieve their goals.
You will be the first line of support for our business customers when they have any questions. Our customers need someone with good technical knowledge being able to find the root cause of issues and help resolve them in partnership with the internal Development team. The role requires someone who has a passion for helping customer, the ability to discover the root cause of an issue and rapidly define the remedial actions.
- Supporting the response to all customer questions, within the agreed timescales set out within our SLAs.
- Speaking with key business customers (generally by telephone and email) to provide technical support for issues.
- Supporting customers with Customer Success or Development team members as required.
- Providing technical support and solutions to colleagues in Customer Success Managers to ensure this is completed.
- Assist with customer communications during the course of major incidents.
- Working with the Development Team to resolve customer issues.
- Assisting development team in building documentation for customers.
- Handling the organisation of a response to P1/Major Incidents.
- Helping Customer Success team debug and fix issues.
- Operations & Service Monitoring to provide early analysis of problems.
- Technical Support (helping customers to integrate with DirectID and liaising with Engineering resources).
- Commercial development support experience.
- Experience in customer software support.
- 2nd line support
- Commercial experience with C# Web API Development (ASP.NET / MVC / ASP.NET Core).
- Strong knowledge of software development practice – testing, continuous integration, SOLID principles, etc…
- Passion for providing an excellent support service for our customers.
- A determination to provide solutions, rather than focusing on problems.
- Flexibility as the business grows.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- A high level of written English.
- Self-reliance and initiative.
- Great attention to detail.
- Focuses on priorities to drive business performance.
- Communicates with colleagues effectively by listening and sharing information.
- Consults and briefs others regularly, ensuring full understanding is achieved.
- Handles difficult situations confidently and removes restrictions to communication.
- Seeks feedback to enable setting of high standards.
- Commitment to team initiatives and goals.
- Plays a positive role within the team.
- Promotes cross departmental relations.
- Works closely with others to achieve the goals.
- When considering business challenges, thinks through options thoroughly and is open to flexible solutions.
- Demonstrates continuous improvement.
- Adapts with change to working practices.
- Energetic and passionate contributor.
- A great team and challenging problems to solve.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday entitlement including additional days for long service.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Training and a subscription to Safari Books Online.
- Regular social events.
- An award-winning working environment.