Here at DirectID we’re looking for a Communications Designer, and all-round marketing enthusiast to join our growing Marketing Team.
DirectID is the world’s leading provider of bank data. A trusted partner to global banks, we provide the insights necessary to enhance, streamline and enrich decisions made within the credit risk lifecycle.
As the Website Manager & Communications Designer, your primary responsibility will be in ensuring that our website is always up-to-date and in prime condition.
You will be expected to create visually appealing content for marketing emails, social media, webinars and video collateral, along with assisting in the production of marketing materials across the business (sales decks, eBooks, and official documents). This isn’t your usual same day in day out job.
You will be responsible but limited to the following;
- Assist in the delivery of all day to day digital marketing activity
- The creation of visual collateral for use across different mediums
- Ensuring the company websites are always up-to-date and reflective of the company and its positioning
- Designing webpages for campaigns
- Assist the delivery of collateral to help with new sales opportunities
- Be the champion of brand consistency across the business
- Continuously test, learn from, and iterate over designs and content to improve impact month on month
- To support in ad hoc requests and projects as and when required
- Assist with SEO and online reach
- Strong knowledge of Adobe design suite
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills with a creative flare
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- A good understanding of the principles of marketing with some experience of direct marketing and the use of digital channels
- Educated to marketing/design degree level would be desirable or equivalent business experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web design
- Experience using Webflow
- Experience using HubSpot
- Comfortable seeking and giving feedback
- A strong believer in consistently delivering high standards of work
- Able to juggle tasks calmly and effectively
- A great team and challenging problems to solve
- We're a growing company so your contributions will be valued and have a big impact
- Competitive Salary
- Mentoring and training
- Working from home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual training allowance and a subscription to Safari Books Online
- Friday afternoon training time and social events
- A great office and working environment - there's a pool table!
To apply for this position, please click HERE